Gojiberry Green Loose Leaf Oolong BlendMy Cup of Tea Memphis
This beautiful and aromatic green tea is blended with goji berries, lemongrass, pomegranate arils, blue cornflowers, and blueberries. Light and refreshing, it has a natural sweetness that will delight your taste buds and leave you wanting more! Packed with lots of superfruits (Gogi berries, pomegranate, and blueberries,) this gluten-free tea is offered in a small tin which yields approximately 30 cups of tea, a large flexible bag, family-sized iced tea filter packs, and our new single-serve teabags.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- From the first to the last sip, the fruitiness is not subtle.
- Both the beauty and the benefits of a superior Sencha.
- Gluten-free and chocked full of antioxidants.
- Superior Sencha
- Goji berries
- Pomegranate arils
- Cornflower blossoms
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 176° F.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 2 minutes, but no more than 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.