Lemon Ginger Oolong TeaMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Aromatic and beautiful, this gluten-free oolong tea is blended with ginger bits, lemon bits, lemongrass, and flavoring to produce a smooth, toasty cup with a hint of lemon. Subtle and delicious this tea comes in a small tin that produces approximately 30 cups of tea or a large flexible bag.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The fragrance of ginger and lemon permeates the room as it steeps.
- However, the flavor is delicate and refined.
- Premium oolong
- Ginger bits
- Lemon bits
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 203° F.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 4 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.