This Chinese Oolong and freeze-dried strawberries fusion is an explosion of flavor in each cup! This exquisite, gluten-free tea can be steeped multiple times and still maintain a strong cup. Slightly sweet, fruity, and aromatic, this tea is a wonderful blend to add to your collection.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The intense strawberry flavor in each sip.
- The bold and brisk taste of premium black tea.
- Premium oolong
- Strawberry bits
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 180-200° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 1 minute, but not more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.