This classic black tea from Assam and Sumatra forms the basis for a high-quality cup. It presents a dark infusion with a malty spiciness which is best when slightly sweetened with a bit of our rock or hail sugar and a splash of milk. Each single-serve teabag is 3.5 grams of our gluten-free, premium loose tea and lends to a double steep!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- All the classic flavors of traditional English tea.
- Gluten-free .
- Assam and Sumatra black tea
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.