Gojiberry Peach Loose Leaf Oolong
We have run out of stock for this item.
East meets West in this beautiful and aromatic tea featuring Chinese Goji berries and American peaches. Oolong blended with papaya, Goji berries, fig, peach, marigold flowers, and cornflower is an alluring tea to delight your senses. Slightly sweet and fruity, you will enjoy this gluten-free cup the last drop.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The fruitiness of the fragrance and taste from start to finish.
- Both the beauty and the benefits of Taiwanese oolong.
- Superior Oolong
- Goji berries
- Cornflower blossoms
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 176° F.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 2 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.