Yoga TeaMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Yoga Tea is a classic relaxation tea among the Ayurvedic tea varieties. This tea is a perfect afternoon delight to warm your senses and bring a sense of well-being post work out or anytime. A little milk or honey can be added if you like, but the cinnamon, ginger, and sweet blackberry leaves add a natural sweetness to your cup. The 4-gram teabag lends to multiple steeps (2-3 cups) per teabag. This tea is caffeine-free and gluten-free.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The warming sensation of the herbs and spices.
- Natural sweetness that makes each sip soothing.
- Gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Blackberry leaves
- Stinging nettle leaves
- Cardamom seeds
- White peppercorns
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but not more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.