Black Currant Decaf
This decaffeinated black tea is blended with dried black currants lending grape-like and raspberry undertones to this gluten-free treat. Perfect for everyday dining or swanky garden parties, this tea will satisfy even the fussiest palate! Available in a small tin that makes about 25-30 cups or a large flexible bag. For iced tea, try our easy-to-use family-sized filter packs.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is bold, but with a slightly fruity aftertaste.
- This tea blend does not need a sweetener, but it is strong enough to accommodate an additional layer of decadence from raw sugar, flavored honey, or your favorite milk or substitute.
- Caffeine-free and gluten-free
- Superior black tea
- Dried black currants
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Place 1 teaspoon of loose leaf into a cup or mug for every 6 ounces of water.
- Pour the water over the loose tea.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.