Blue Suede Shoes Organic Wild Blueberry
You will be dancing after one sip of this luscious blueberry flavor and singing the praises of this antioxidant-rich, gluten-free tea. Wildly tasty, hot or cold, this organic black tea is sure to climb your charts. Medium-bodied, aromatic, and slightly sweet, Blue Suede Shoes is blended with wild blueberries and is USDA Certified Organic. Each luxury tea sachet is good for a second steep.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is bold and bursts with the flavor of wild blueberries.
- This tea blend does not need a sweetener, but it is strong enough to accommodate an additional layer of decadence from raw sugar, flavored honey, or your favorite milk or substitute.
- Certified organic and gluten-free.
- Superior black tea
- Dried, organic wild blueberries
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.