Bluff City Chai Tea for TwoMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Nicknamed the Bluff City, Memphis sits atop the bluffs overlooking the Mighty Mississippi. And with Bluff City Chai we honor India with a nod toward classic Masala chai. Spices like ginger, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and pepper meld to produce a hearty, intense flavor. For an authentic chai experience, add milk and honey. Drink slowly and savor chai's positive effects on your mind and body. Each box contains 20 luxury tea bags. Bluff City Chai is gluten-free. This Tea for 2 pouch is the perfect size for you and someone special.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature spicy flavors of traditional chai permeate each cup.
- The cup is hearty, intense, and warming from the first sip to the last.
- This tea is perfect with organic honey and a splash of milk or cream.
- Superior black tea
- Black peppercorns
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.