Chai RooibosMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Naturally caffeine-free and gluten-free, this Chai is a rooibos blend sure to satisfy Chai fans everywhere! The intense taste is derived from select ingredients like aniseed, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, cloves, and chicory root. Add milk and honey for a traditional Chai experience. Each single-serve teabag is 3.5 grams of our premium loose tea and lends to a double steep!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The same Chai experience you know and love, but without the caffeine.
- The cup is hearty, intense, and warming from the first sip to the last.
- This tea is perfect with organic honey and a splash of milk or cream.
- Rooibos from South Africa
- Chicory root
- Black peppercorns
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.