A top-seller, Coconut Almond is a gluten-free, black tea blended with coconut rasps and almonds. This aromatic tea is smooth, fragrant, and slightly sweet. It is a wonderful drink alone or pairs well with coconut cake. Currently available in a small tin that yields approximately 30 cups of tea, a large flexible bag, or pyramid tea sachets.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is bold, brisk, and slightly sweet from the almond and coconut.
- This tea blend does not need a sweetener, but it is strong enough to accommodate an additional layer of decadence from raw sugar, flavored honey, or your favorite milk or substitute.
- Premium black tea
- Coconuts rasps
- Almond flakes
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.