Come on In Salted Caramel
Welcome! Please come in from the cold. The kettle is on. Warm yourself by the fire and relish the rich, rewarding flavor of this premium black tea. Blended with cream caramel pieces, planed almonds, hazelnut brittle bits, and pearl salt, it is smooth and aromatic. You don't need an invitation to enjoy this gluten-free tea. Each tea sachet is 3.3 grams and can lend to a second cup steep.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is hearty, but not too bold and slightly sweet.
- This tea blend does not need a sweetener, but it is strong enough to accommodate an additional layer of decadence from raw sugar, flavored honey, or your favorite milk or substitute.
- Premium black tea
- Caramel pieces
- Planed almonds
- Hazelnut brittle
- Pearl salt
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.