English CaramelMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Delicious any time of the year, English Caramel is a flavored, gluten-free black tea blended with caramel bits (sugar, condensed milk, glucose syrup, milk powder), and flavoring. Wonderful by itself or with dessert, this tea is especially decadent with chocolate cake, brownies, spice cake, and bread pudding. Its medium body and smooth, subtle caramel flavor make a lovely cup of tea!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is hearty, but not too bold and slightly sweet.
- This tea blend does not need a sweetener, but it is strong enough to accommodate an additional layer of decadence from raw sugar, flavored honey, or your favorite milk or substitute.
- Premium black tea
- Condensed milk
- Glucose syrup
- Milk powder
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug
- Slowly pour the water over the tea.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.