Ginger FreshMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Fruity fresh lemongrass and spicy ginger marry with licorice for an extra touch of finesse. This soothing blend adds a natural sweetness to the cup and a fresh, calming fragrance. Ginger can aid in digestion, ease nausea, and possesses antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. The 4-gram teabag lends to multiple steeps (2-3 cups) per teabag. This tea is Caffeine Free and Gluten-Free.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The cleansing and calming fragrance will ease your tension almost immediately.
- The way the citrusy-sweet lemongrass complements the spiciness of the ginger is memorable.
- Gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Lemon peel
- Black peppercorns
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to a boil (212° F).
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.