Gojiberry Green Iced Tea
This superfruit blend took home the International Tea Championship Award! This beautiful green sencha is blended with goji berries, lemongrass, pomegranate arils, blueberries, and cornflower blossoms. Hot or iced, this gluten-free, championship tea is a must-have. Each package contains 6 custom-packed family-sized filters. Each filter makes 2-3 quarts of iced tea.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- From the first to the last sip, the fruitiness is not subtle.
- Both the beauty and the benefits of a superior Sencha.
- Gluten-free and chocked full of antioxidants.
- Superior Sencha
- Goji berries
- Pomegranate arils
- Cornflower blossoms
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 176° F.
- Place family-sized filter in a pitcher
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 2 minutes, but no more than 3 minutes.
- Remove the filter.
- Add water and ice and serve.