Golden Tip YunnanMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Lighter and mellower than traditional Indian teas, Golden Tip Yunnan is a high-grade Chinese tea with long golden leaves. A complex flavor, full-bodied, and earthy sweetness, this black tea is gluten-free and mild enough to be enjoyed without milk or sweetener. Golden Tip Yunnan in our 4-ounce tin provides approximately 30 cups of tea.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- Lighter and mellower than many black teas, yet still hearty.
- Each sip reveals an earthy sweetness, and it's mild enough to be enjoyed with or without milk.
- High-quality Golden Tip Yunnan
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring water to a near boil (203-212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.