I Do Tea for Two
A moment of sincere commitment is celebrated among friends and family designed to evoke joy, love, and hope. That's the essence of a perfect wedding day. Whether imagining or remembering those moments, the taste of traditional wedding cake can help you claim (or reclaim) the magic. This beautiful rooibos wedding tea is blended with almond pieces, cinnamon rods, and amaretto flavoring. This tea is gluten-free and caffeine-free. The Tea for 2 pouch includes two pyramid sachets and is ideal for gift baskets, party favors, or tucking away when you need a pick-me-up.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The smooth, sweet flavor and the almond aroma remind you of a favorite cake or a special day.
- The rooibos is special, but the tea is suitable to enjoy anytime day or night.
- Gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Premium South African Rooibos
- Almond pieces
- Cinnamon rods
- Amaretto flavoring
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 8 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.