Japanese CherryMy Cup of Tea Memphis
The cherry blossom plays a meaningful role in Japanese culture. It can symbolize the fleeting nature of life, fresh starts, and people coming together in friendship. This exquisite Sencha base is refined with high-quality, sour cherry pieces and a tempting cherry flavor. One sip of this gluten-free tea and like the cherry blossoms it won't last long. Each teabag lends to multiple steeps (2-3 per teabag).
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- This tea boasts an exceptional Sencha base apparent from both the fragrance and taste.
- A sweet and fruity rose taste from the sour cherry pieces.
- Superior Sencha
- Sour cherry pieces
- Cherry flavoring
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 176° F.
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 2 minutes, but no more than 3 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.