Margaret's Hope DarjeelingMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Considered the "champagne" of tea, Darjeeling makes a wonderful afternoon beverage. This one is fully aromatic, from the beginning of the second flush. It has a good body and weight with fruity/muscatel notes that lend complexity to the taste. A bare hint of astringency gives balance to the cup. Margaret's Hope is gluten-free and available in a small tin that yields about 30 cups of tea, a large flexible bag, and now in our new single-serve tea bags.
What you will love about it
- The balanced and complex taste.
- Surprise hint of muscatel.
- Orthodox black tea
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 203-212° F.
- Add a teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 4 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.