Memphis After Dark Chocolate Mint Tea for Two
Who likes chocolate? Who likes mint? If that is you - then this is the perfect tea to enjoy sans the guilt! Our "tea for 2" pouch contains 2 sachets that you can share with someone special or just have yourself a second cup. This rooibos blend is caffeine-free and great for an after-dinner cup!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The tea is both refreshing and decadent.
- It is reminiscent of a Thin Mint cookie or a Peppermint Patty.
- This tea doesn't need sugar, but the flavors hold up well to sweeteners.
- Gluten-free, caffeine-free, and low in calories
- Chocolate bits
- Peppermint leaves
- Brittle bits made of sugar and hazelnuts
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.