Memphis Meadow Lemon Cream Rooibos
Bring a picnic lunch, clutch of daisies, grandma's quilt, and a thermos of Memphis Meadow. Focus on the setting sun and bask in the finish of a warm day. With your first sip of this tea, linger over the tasty hint of a lemon cupcake laced with rooibos, honeybush, lemon bits, blue cornflower, and Calendula petals. Caffeine-free and gluten-free, this fragrant rooibos blend has a hint of sweetness and will delight your tastebuds!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- Bright lemon flavor slightly softened with a natural creaminess.
- The unique blend of rooibos and honeybush creates a slightly sweeter and more floral taste than rooibos alone.
- Naturally gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Lemon bits
- Calendula flowers
- Blue cornflowers
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Slowly pour the water over the tea bag.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.