BlueberryMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Our Blueberry loose leaf tea is bursting with blueberry flavor and the aroma of homemade blueberry muffins. This gluten-free, premium black tea blended with dried blueberries and flavoring makes a refreshing pitcher of Iced Tea Blueberry comes in a small tin that makes approximately 30 cups of tea, a large flexible bag, family-sized iced tea filter packs, and pyramid tea sachets.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The signature flavor profile of a premium black tea permeates the entire cup.
- The cup is bold and bursts with the flavor of wild blueberries.
- This tea blend does not need a sweetener, but it is strong enough to accommodate an additional layer of decadence from raw sugar, flavored honey, or your favorite milk or substitute.
- Superior black tea
- Dried blueberry pieces
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Place one teaspoon of loose tea for every six ounces of water into your favorite cup or mug
- Pour the water over the tea
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the leaves and enjoy.