A wonderful after-dinner drink, chocolate mint has a light, refreshing taste. It's like dessert in a cup! Naturally caffeine-free and gluten-free, chocolate mint is a blend of rooibos, chocolate bits, peppermint leaves, and brittle bits (sugar, hazelnuts). This tea comes in a small tin or a large flexible bag.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The tea is both refreshing and decadent.
- It is reminiscent of a Thin Mint cookie or a Peppermint Patty.
- This tea doesn't need sugar, but the flavors hold up well to sweeteners.
- Gluten-free, caffeine-free, and low in calories
- Chocolate bits
- Peppermint leaves
- Brittle bits made of sugar and hazelnuts
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Pour the water over the tea.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves from the cup and enjoy.