Formosa OolongMy Cup of Tea Memphis
A classic oolong from Taiwan, this tea is medium-bodied, slightly fruity, and smooth with a light toastiness in the finish; delicious alone or with a meal. A perfect afternoon tea that is gluten-free. A small tin yields 20-25 cups; a large bag about 50.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- Medium body that falls between a black and a green tea.
- The cup is fragrant with beautiful floral notes.
- The flavor profiles of the tea evolve as you drink.
- Premium Taiwanese oolong
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 185-203° F.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea.
- Steep for at least 2 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.