Gojiberry Green Loose Leaf Blend
This beautiful and aromatic green tea is blended with goji berries, lemongrass, pomegranate arils, blue cornflowers, and blueberries. Light and refreshing, it has a natural sweetness that will delight your taste buds and leave you wanting more! Packed with lots of superfruits (Gogi berries, pomegranate, and blueberries,) this gluten-free tea is offered in a small tin which yields approximately 30 cups of tea, a large flexible bag, family-sized iced tea filter packs, and our new single-serve teabags.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- From the first to the last sip, the fruitiness is not subtle.
- Both the beauty and the benefits of a superior Sencha.
- Gluten-free and chocked full of antioxidants.
- Superior Sencha
- Goji berries
- Pomegranate arils
- Cornflower blossoms
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 176° F.
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 2 minutes, but no more than 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.