Indian AssamMy Cup of Tea Memphis
This classic full-bodied Indian black tea is great any time of day and ideal with milk and sugar. This unflavored tea complements any menu with its brisk, earthy flavor and slight cocoa notes. A must for your tea pantry, Indian Assam is gluten-free and available in a small tin that makes about 30 cups of tea or a large flexible bag.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- Bold and hearty, like a pick-me-up should be.
- An earthy aroma enhances the flavor.
- Superior Indian Assam black tea
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 2 minutes, but no more than 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.