A delicious blend of rooibos and honeybush, Lemon Meadows has a smooth, creamy lemon taste (almost like a lemon cupcake) and is naturally caffeine-free and gluten-free. Lemon Meadow is a blend of rooibos, honeybush, lemon bits, calendula flowers, and blue cornflowers. This comes in a small tin or a large bag. A beautiful, aromatic, and slightly sweet cup. Perfect with a slice of lemon pound cake!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- Bright lemon flavor slightly softened with a natural creaminess.
- The unique blend of rooibos and honeybush creates a slightly sweeter and more floral taste than rooibos alone.
- Naturally gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Lemon bits
- Calendula flowers
- Blue cornflowers
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.