Mango Fruit Tea | Loose Leaf
This beautiful blend won Best of Show at the International Tea Expo! Mango, pineapple, orange peel, tangerine, safflower, marigold blossoms, and strawberry combine to make this beautiful and fragrant fruit tea blend. Great Iced or hot - you won't be disappointed! Sip and savor a fruity, gluten-free cup. The longer you steep it the more flavorful it becomes!
What you will love about it
- Authentic, ripe mango flavor in every sip.
- As delicious cold as it is hot.
- Naturally gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Pineapple cubes and flakes
- Mango cubes and flakes
- Orange slices
- Freeze-dried tangerines
- Strawberry pieces
- Marigold flowers
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 203-212° F.
- Add a teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup of mug
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 4 minutes, but no more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.