Winter Wonder (Orange Spice Rooibos)
We have run out of stock for this item.
If the nip of the air has you thinking of the cozy chair by the fire and your flannel comforter wrapped around your shoulders, the scene will be complete with a mug of this chill-beater brew. Leave your boots by the door, and the cares of the day on the shelf as you treat yourself to the aromatics of orange peel, cinnamon, and cloves precisely blended with South African rooibos. This tea will minister to your soul and soothe the scratch in your throat. Caffeine-free, gluten-free, and calorie-free, this cup enables you to indulge in a piece of gingerbread cake or cookie.
What you will love about it
- The orange and cinnamon aroma wafting through your kitchen.
- Flavor packed with the traditional spices of the holidays.
- Gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Fine rooibos
- Orange peel
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 8 minutes, but not more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.