Both sweet and tart, the exotic taste of pomegranate shines through this delightful premium black tea. It is blended with real pomegranate arils, is aromatic, and is gluten-free. Refreshing like citrus, this tea is perfect with a rich, evening meal. It is wonderful hot or iced. Pomegranate is available in a small tin that makes about 30 cups of tea, a large flexible pouch, or family-sized iced tea filters.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The combination of sweetness and tartness in each sip.
- The fruity aroma fills the air while the tea is steeping.
- Premium black tea
- Pomegranate arils
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but not more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.