PomegranateMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Both sweet and tart, the exotic taste of pomegranate shines through this delightful premium black tea. It is blended with real pomegranate arils, is aromatic, and is gluten-free. Refreshing like citrus, this tea is perfect with a rich, evening meal. It is wonderful hot or iced. Pomegranate is available in a small tin that makes about 30 cups of tea, a large flexible pouch, or family-sized iced tea filters.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The combination of sweetness and tartness in each sip.
- The fruity aroma fills the air while the tea is steeping.
- Premium black tea
- Pomegranate arils
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but not more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.