You'll crush on this enticing premium black and green tea blend. A marriage of papaya, mango, passion fruit, sunflower, and rose, this fruity tea is aromatic, slightly sweet, and gluten-free. Prairie Passion comes in a small tin that yields approximately 30 cups of tea, a large flexible bag, family-sized iced tea filters, and single-serve teabags.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- Tropical fruit flavors from start to finish.
- The unique taste from blending black and green teas.
- Premium black tea
- Premium green tea
- Passion fruit
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but not more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.