Strawberry DecafMy Cup of Tea Memphis
Strawberry Decaf is a bright, full-bodied black tea blended with genuine strawberry bits. This happy-tasting tea will delight strawberry fans everywhere. This tea compliments any meal but is especially nice with chicken salad, tuna salad, or desserts like strawberry cake. This is a wonderful tea hot or iced. A tin will make 25-30 cups of tea and is also available in large flexible bags. If you enjoy iced, try our family-sized filter packs that are ready to brew 2-3 quarts of tea.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The intense strawberry flavor in each sip.
- The bold and brisk taste of premium black tea.
- Premium black tea
- Strawberry bits
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but not more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.