Very Berry Cherry Fruit Tea
This fruity, aromatic tea is like a fruit cobbler in a cup. The moment you open the tin, the fragrance fills the room and delights the senses. This beautiful fruit blend is an array of apple pieces, sultanas, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, coconut chips, banana chips, rose petals, cherry pieces, and raspberries. This tea is wonderful hot or cold and comes in our Family Sized Iced Tea Filters. The longer you steep this tea, the more flavorful it becomes! Gluten-free.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The powerful fruity flavor in each sip.
- The burst of fragrance the moment you open the tin.
- Apple pieces
- Hibiscus blossoms
- Coconut chips
- Banana chips
- Rose petals
- Cherry pieces
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 8 minutes, but not more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy.