Very Berry Delicious Fruit Iced TeaMy Cup of Tea Memphis
A strong full-bodied fruit Iced tea with a delicious aroma of fresh raspberries and crisp ripe cherries. This Iced Tea is full of flavor and fragrance! This beautiful tea blend comes in Iced Tea or loose tea. Apple pieces, sultanas, hibiscus blossoms, elderberries, coconut chips, freeze-dried bananas, rose petals, raspberries and cherries combine to bring a big, bold, and beautiful flavor sure to please kids and adults alike! May very well turn out to be your favorite!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The powerful fruity flavor in each sip.
- The burst of fragrance the moment you open the tin.
- Apple pieces
- Hibiscus blossoms
- Coconut chips
- Banana chips
- Rose petals
- Cherry pieces
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add a family-sized tea filter to your pitcher.
- Slowly pour the water over the tea filter.
- Steep for at least 8 minutes, but not more than 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea filter.
- Add water and ice and enjoy.