Looking for a great way to start the day? Welsh Morning is a hearty breakfast tea that is good with milk and sugar. Slightly stronger than English Breakfast and less malty than Irish Breakfast, it is the perfect morning cup. Welsh Morning is available in a small tin that yields about 30 cups of tea or a large flexible bag, and it's gluten-free.
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- No frills, just excellent black tea.
- The perfect start to the day with a little milk and sugar.
- Premium black tea.
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a boil (212° F.)
- Add 1 teaspoon of loose tea for every 6 ounces of water to your favorite cup or mug
- Slowly pour the water over the tea leaves.
- Steep for at least 3 minutes, but not more than 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves and enjoy