Cherry Kiwi CoconutMy Cup of Tea Memphis
This beautiful, fruity tea is Sharon's favorite. A crisp, summertime infusion, this tea is packed with antioxidants, Vitamin C and it's gluten-free. Savor the blend of apple pieces, coconut shreds, freeze-dried kiwi, sour cherry pieces, and natural flavoring. Each single-serve teabag is 3.5 grams of our premium loose tea and lends to a double steep!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- Whether you drink this herbal tea hot or iced, it will remind you of a summer day on the beach.
- The cup is packed with layers of fruit flavor.
- Antioxidants and Vitamin C.
- Gluten-free and Caffeine-Free.
- Apple pieces
- Coconut shreds
- Dried kiwi
- Sour cherry pieces
- Natural flavoring
How to make the perfect cup
- Bring filtered water to a near boil (203-212° F).
- Pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 10 minutes, but no more than 12 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.