Orange Grapefruit Herbal TeaMy Cup of Tea Memphis
A past World Tea Championship Winner in the Herbal Tea Category, Orange Grapefruit resides in our Wellness Collection. This herbal tea is blended with apple pieces, carrot, blackberry leaves, eucalyptus leaves, beetroot, Hibiscus blossoms, lemongrass, tangerine, and orange pieces. This gluten-free tea is perfect to sip when you are feeling under the weather or need a little extra Vitamin C. Each single-serve teabag is 3.5 grams of our premium loose tea and lends to a double steep!
My Cup of Tea is a Memphis nonprofit. Each purchase supports jobs for women of color in the historic Black neighborhood of Orange Mound.
What you will love about it
- The invigorating citrus flavors.
- Wellness-promoting attributes of the ingredients.
- Gluten-free and caffeine-free.
- Apple pieces
- Blackberry leaves
- Eucalyptus leaves
- Hibiscus blossoms
- Orange pieces
How to make the perfect cup
- Heat filtered water to 203-212° F.
- Slowly pour the water over the teabag.
- Steep for at least 10 minutes, but no more than 12 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and enjoy.